I have grown to love YouTube! There are so many people who have created a name for themselves inspiring others, I have become a regular viewer! Anything from lifestyle to interviews, I’ll watch it. I thought I take the time to share my favorite YouTube channels, that is, the channels I regularly follow:
- Daily Davidsons: I actually met them at a Meet-Up with Cain Carter and The Lavigne’s before I watched there show, genuine, friendly, and God-fearing. Tiffany Davidson inspired me to pursue a healthy lifestyle. Especially since Carter, her youngest son, is a month older than my daughter, I kind of used a lot of her practices for influence on how I tailored certain milestones with Tamia. Some things worked great! Others I’m still figuring out on my own. TJ Davidson is just hilarious! I love him man, and the craftsman work he does around their beautiful home is amazing! I watch them daily!
- GabeBabeTV: I discovered this family vlog through The Davidsons’. They are cool too. Gabrielle (or Gabe) is a song bird working on her fitness and health while Babe is the loving husband. Their son Ceej is the cutest combination of them too. He has his dads complexion and his mom’s face, beautiful! Anywho, I love watching this family grow. I recently watched their story on how they initially met (recently just did a five year anniversary vlog), and I was amazed at their story. Definitely love them!
- Kalynn Nicholson: I honestly don’t remember how I came across Kalynn. I do know, that I love her organizational and life tips, and diy’s.
- Books Beauty Ameriie: I’ve always loved Ameriie when she was Amerie. After discovering her channel, I did some more research on her. She is an English Major and a military kid. She’s also Black and Korean which is interesting as well. But on top of her music, she loves books (currently getting one published and realeased the cover of her novel), and gives make-up tutorials (her great skin makes me want to try makeup) and skin and hair care tips, and sessions called tea-time. Tea time is when she pretty much gives a life update.
- Gracefully Alba: I recently discovered her this week. I watch her blogging series on tips to getting started and maintenance. She hasn’t uploaded any videos in a year, I think she’s primarily on her blog.
Who do you watch? I’m always looking for new channels!