While I’m still saving up to move within the next couple of months, I have been thinking about how I’m going to decorate (so excited). I have an idea of the style I am looking to master in my new home and with that I have been leisurely browsing. With that, I have been dying to get into these stores:
- Wayfair: so this is mainly an online store that I’ve been browsing for the last couple of months now (I am anxiously awaiting to move, but patience is a virtue). I like there area rugs and even seen some furniture I would love.
- IKEA: is it embarrassing to say I’ve always seen the logo but never knew what it was..? I’m just gonna leave that there. Any who, I seen a youtuber (I forget who it was, so long ago) browse and I’m like whaaat? It’s a home store! So, I looked online and I happen to love it! I wish there was one near me (closest is maybe 3.5 hours away… another day). They have a lot of accessories for the kitchen and bathrooms, but I believe home-owners who are looking to remodel would appreciate this store. There were some bathroom accessories like, sink and shower decor (racks, soap dispensers, holders, and the like) that caught my attention. There was some kitchenware like pots and pans, measuring cups and such that I haven’t seen anywhere else. A lot of places (like, Bjs, Walmart, Kmart, etc.) would carry the same items for different prices so the uniqueness is what caught my attention.
- Home Goods: I heard of this store from the Daily Davidsons on youtube. I have still yet to visit (need to see if there is a store near me), neither have I browsed online.
- Burlington: This is a store I know better than the others. I actually got a lot of my wall art in my current place from here. There were a few things I wanted to go back for my kitchen, but doubt it is even in there. There sister stores, Ross and TJ Maxx, may have the same things in them (as I’ve found in shopping these stores) so if you don’t have Burlington, look for one of the other two in your area.
- Fallas: this maybe a local thing. A friend of mine was explaining that she got a lot of her accent items (pillows, wall art ,decor, etc.) from here and its supposed to be a bargain store! This is also where TJ Maxx was located in my area before it closed. I actually think they maybe a part of the chain of stores..
That’s all I can think of as of right now. Do you recommend any stores? Let me know in the comments!